The MTX 162 when connected directly to a PC (desktop or laptop) is an exceedingly versatile oscilloscope. By using a computer as the instruments user interface, tasks such as printing, storing/retrieving information, sharing stored information become very simple. The instrument can also be operated remotely (as well as locally) through Ethernet (wired or WiFi); The person operating the instrument does not have to be in the same room (or country).
- Recording capacity is almost limitless (only limited by the capability of the computer).
- PC operating software is included.
- Local or remote Ethernet operation.
- Stack-able with direct PC connection (USB) or Ethernet.
- 2 channels (60MHz). Note: Models MTX 1052 and MTX 1054 are 150MHz.
- 300V CATII
For a complete list of features please see the datasheet below or in the downloads tab.
The MTX 165 comes in two variations:
2150.14 PC Scope Module Model MTX 162UE (2-channel, 60MHz)
2150.15 PC Scope Module Model MTX 162UEW (2-channel, WiFi, 60MHz)
(The number preceding the description is the AEMC cataloge number)