The 6527 is a very affordable, top quality, handheld, high resistance ohmmeter. The 6527 also measures low resistance (Continuity) and voltage (AC Volts) and (DC Volts).
Some of the main features of the 6527 are listed below, for a full list of features please see the datasheet.
The 6527 has:
- A test lock feature, allowing the operator to run tests up to 15 minuets
- An auto discharge after all insulation tests.
- Test lead compensation for low resistance measurements.
- A hold function to freeze readings.
- Back-light display (Blue).