The 8230 PowerPad Jr. is a single phase power analyzer for carring out diagnostic work on single or three phase balanced load systems.
Some of the main features of the 8230 are listed below, for a more complete list please see the datasheet or contact us.
- Measures 660 Vrms or 660 VDC.
- Measures 6.5 k A AC.
- Measures 1.4 k A DC.
- Displays Min, Max and Average Volts and Amps.
- Displays Crest Factor, Peak Value, and K-Factor.
- Displays Watts, VAR, VA, PF and DPF.
- Energy metering capabilities.
- Total harmonic distortion.
- Shows harmonic values through to the 50th harmonic.
- Display and stores inrush current waveforms and statistics.
- configurable via software or instrument front panel.
- Stores up to 1 MB of data.
- Stores up to 8 screen captures.
- Captures up to 4096 alarm events from up to 10 different thresholds.
- Records and displays up to 17 different power quality parameters.
- Dataview software included.