The AEMC 1050 is a versatile, high quality Insulation tester suitable for applications such as insulation testing cables, motors and transformers.
The 1050 measures more that just simple insulation resistance, it also has measurement functions for:
- Dielectric absorption ratio
- Polarization Index
- Timing functions
Some major features of the 1050 include:
- User selected test voltages of 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V.
- User display includes test voltage and run-time of the test.
- User display includes an analogue bar graph and back-light.
- Can be remotely operated (with additional test probe).
- Tough ergonomic button panel.
- Tough dual wall weatherproof field case.
- Smooth and alarm functions.
- Powered by 1.5V C cells (useful for when site regulations do not allow rechargeable batteries) for the rechargeable version of the 1050 please see the 1060.
For a full list of features and functions please see the datasheet and user manual.