The 8220 power quality meter has the functions of a multi-meter combined with other measurements such as watts, volt amp reactive, power factor and displacement power factor.
Some of the main features of the 8220 are listed below, for a more complete list please see the datasheet or contact us.
- Measures 660 Vrms or 660 VDC.
- Measures 6.5 k A AC.
- Measures 1.4 k A DC.
- Displays Min, Max and Average Volts and Amps.
- Displays Crest Factor, Peak Value, and K-Factor.
- Displays Watts, VAR, VA, PF and DPF.
- Energy metering capabilities.
- Total harmonic distortion.
- Shows harmonic values through to the 50th harmonic.
- Display of inrush current.
- Phase rotation and RPM.
- Continuity and Diode tests.
- Reading storage.
- Optical USB port and Dataview software included.