The 6292 is a high-quality precision low resistance ohmmeter (micro-ohmmeter/Ductor) with a test current to 200A. It is capable of both side ground testing with the optional current probe.
Listed below are some of the main features of the 6292 (for a more complete list please see the datasheet or contact us)?
- Adjustable test current from 5A to 200A.
- Programmable test duration 5s to 120s.
- Both side ground test method with the optional current probe.
- 0.1µΩ resolution.
- Cooling system for multiple tests.
- Display back-light.
- Stores 8,000 test results.
- USB PC communication.
- Data-view software for data-storage, real-time display, analysis and report-generation.
- Rugged water proof case.