The 6250 is a high-quality precision low resistance ohmmeter (micro-ohmmeter/Ductor) with a 0.05% base accuracy. Because of the 4-wire bridge measurement operation lead resistance is eliminated.
Some of the main features of the 6250 are listed below (for a more complete list please see the datasheet or contact us):
- RTD temperature probe.
- 0.1µΩ resolution.
- Easy operation.
- Selectable metal types
- Auto or manual temperature correction.
- Polarity reversal.
- x2 programmable alarm set points.
- Inductive or resistive test modes.
- Automatic and multiple test modes.
- Local or remote test setup and control.
- Double insulated waterproof case.
- Overload protection.
- Adheres to environmental and safety standards.
- NiMH battery.
- Large back light display.
- Isolated USB lead included.
- Stores up to 1500 test results.
- Includes data-view software for data-storage, real-time display, analysis and report-generation.