The 6240 is a high-quality low resistance ohmmeter (micro-ohmmeter/Ductor) with a 0.25% base accuracy. Because of the 4-wire bridge measurement operation lead resistance is eliminated.
Some of the main features of the 6240 are listed below (for a more complete list please see the datasheet or contact us):
- 10A test current up 4mΩ.
- 1µΩ resolution.
- Easy operation.
- x6 resistance ranges.
- Polarity reversal.
- Overload protection.
- Adheres to environmental and safety standards.
- NiMH battery.
- Large back light display.
- Isolated USB lead included.
- Stores up to 99 test results.
- Includes data-view software for data-storage, real-time display, analysis and report-generation.