The AEMC 5060 is a versatile, high quality Insulation tester suitable for applications such as insulation testing cables, motors and transformers.
The 5060 Insulation tester is designed with the highest level of safety features built in.
The 5060 also has measurement functions for:
- Dielectric absorption ratio
- Polarization Index
- Dielectric Discharge
- Timing functions
Some major features of the 5060 include:
- Adjustable test voltage from 40V to 5100V (also programmable).
- Test voltage adjustable in 10V increments (from 40V to 100V).
- Test voltage adjustable in 100V increments (from 1000V to 5100V).
- Designed and built to IEC safety standards.
- Multiple safety features including voltage waring indicator and test inhibition.
- Tough dual wall weatherproof field case.
- Test inhibition selectable at 3%, 10% or 20% of test voltage.
- Can print reports directly to serial printer.
- Includes DataView software.
- PC Interface (RS232).
- Stores over 1500 test results.
For a full list of features and functions please see the datasheet and user manual.