The 3731 clamp-on ground resistance tester is a high quality earth tester capable of measuring resistance without the use of axially rods. For the model without memory please see the 3711.
Some of the main features of the 3731 include:
- Direct reading of continuity and ground loop resistance.
- Direct reading of current from 1 mA to 30 A RMS.
- Jaw design accommodates 32 mm opening. (can suit 1000kcmil cable).
- Auto power off.
- Alarm function with adjustable set points.
- Memory function with 99 store-able tests.
- Memory and alarm functions saved during power off.
For a more complete list of features please see the datasheet or contact us.