The L101 is a simple one channel logger that is capable of using a verity of probes for measuring current.
- 64 samples per cycle.
- Logging rate of 8 per second to one per day.
- 4 select-able storage modes.
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements.
- Uses standard alkaline batteries.
- 5 LED indicators displaying recording, alarm and memory status (also a low battery function).
- Optically isolated USB.
- Includes Dataview Software.
Some applications include:
- Load profiling.
- Fault current detection.
- Intermittent problem detection.
- Demand recording.
- Neutral current monitoring.
- Harmonic current recording using DataView® software.
- Metering CT resizing.
- Start-Stop time stamping.