The 8435 PowerPad III is a high quality three phase power quality analyzer and logger.
Some of the main features of the 8435 are listed below, for a more complete list please see the datasheet or contact us.
- Measurements TRMS Voltage up to 1000V rms AC/DC for 2 to 5 wire systems.
- Measurement of TRMS currents up to 6500Arms
- Direct measurement of neutral current & voltage.
- Frequency measurement (40 to 69Hz systems).
- Record and display trend data as fast as once per second for one month for up to 25 variables.
- Transient detection on all V and I inputs (up to 210).
- Select-able PT and CT ratios.
- Inrush current measurement.
- Calculation of Crest Factors for V and A.
- Calculation of the K-Factor for transformers.
- Calculation of short-term flicker and three-phase voltage unbalance.
- Measures harmonics (referenced to the fundamental or RMS value) for voltage, current or power, up to 50th harmonic.
- Displays of harmonic sequencing and direction and calculation of overall harmonics.
- Real-time display of Phasor diagrams including values and phase angles.
- Measurement of active, reactive and apparent power per phase and their respective sum total.
- Calculation of power factor, displacement power factor and tangent factor.
- Recording, time stamping and characterization of disturbance (swells, sags and interruptions, exceedence of power and harmonic thresholds).
- 2GB internal Trend Recording memory; Alarm, Snapshot and Transient/Inrush memories are separate.
- Measurement of energy VAh, VARh & Wh.
- The Max and Min RMS measurements are calculated every half-period.
- Includes DataView ® software for configuring, real-time display, analysis and report generation.
- 65μs/sample transient recording.